Are you having difficulty coping with work demands? Are you dealing with an upsetting family situation? Maybe you've received a diagnosis of a serious medical condition. Or has your family doctor told you that you have high blood pressure and you need to slow down? Whatever your particular situation, mindfulness meditation can help you make positive changes.
Medical doctors and scientific researchers have studied mindfulness meditation and have found it effective in the treatment of many conditions, including:
- Work and family stress
- Panic attacks and anxiety
- Anger management problems
- Relationship difficulties
- Sleep disturbances
- Poor concentration and “brain fog”
- Chronic pain
- Digestive problems and IBS
- High blood pressure
- Fatigue and low energy
- Psoriasis and eczema
How mindfulness meditation can help you
The practice of mindfulness meditation has been scientifically shown to positively influence the above conditions. At MMT, you have the opportunity to learn this powerful method of stress reduction in a safe and caring environment. Our proven programs can help you:
* increase concentration and reduce ‘brain fog”
* Sleep more soundly at night
* Handle stress in the workplace and at home more successfully
* Cope more effectively with pain
* Manage your anger or tears
* Increase your energy
* Feel more positive and less overwhelmed
* Be able to control the negative thoughts and mind chatter
* reduce anxiety and panic reactions
Read about our 8-week Core Program.
For more information about the research, go to mindfulness meets science.
To read about our program facilitators, please see who we are.
To register,click here.